Sunday, April 5, 2015

10th April 2015 - 27th April 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm doing my prayers a lot in advanced...... This year, I haven't been really great with keeping up with my prayers. I'm sorry for that.

I do pray for the same thing from my heart everyday. I pray that my family, my Mom, Dad, Grandma, my husband, my friends, my loved ones, the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that their journey is smooth sailing always. Thank You.

I pray for your guidance. I pray truly for your guidance. There are things I know I am doing wrong and I pray for the strength and wisdom to make it right. Recently, I cannot even decipher my feelings. It's...... not right. When once, I was so sure, I don't know how is it possible that a minute of irresponsibility could do so much harm. And still doing it. Right now. What is the problem, really? That I am hoping? Am I looking? I don't know what I'm doing. I don't understand what I'm feeling. Is it the thrill? What is wrong with me?

Please guide me. There are things that I am sure of. I am so sure of. But I don't know what is this need to play with fire. To know. To hope. To complicate things. I need to forget. I think that's what I need to do. I need to forget. I need to move past this. Please give me the strength to do so. Please.

Other than that, I am thankful, so very thankful for everything that I have and all the blessings that I get. I cannot ask for more. No, I have nothing to ask for more. Just thankful. Please guide me to carry on well, sincerely, with love and compassion.

Thank You.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment