Wednesday, April 22, 2015

28th April 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I would like to say a big prayer of thanks for an absolutely enjoyable trip with grandma and my husband. I hope the trip is a great memory for my grandma. For that, I am so blessed, I am so grateful.

Please continue blessing my family, my loved ones, my friends and the children. Keep them safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Thank You.

Please continue guiding me to be a better person. Sometimes, I don't know why I can't control my thoughts and actions. Rationally, I can understand the situation, but I don't know what the hell is wrong with my action from that understanding. I just blurt out and I act out irrationally. It's..... uncalled for. On my part.

Please guide me. Please.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment