Monday, April 27, 2015

28th April 2015 - Additional

Dearest LB & GY,

I would like to say my prayer of thanks.

I am thankful for all the love in my life. I am thankful for being so loved and so cared for by all my loved ones. I am thankful for all the food on my table. I am thankful for all the clothes on my back. I am thankful for all the roofs over my head. I simply have no reason to ask for more. Just guide me to share and share kindly, compassionately. Please.

I would like to also say my prayers for my family and loved ones.

I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy - my grandma, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, all my family, loved ones, friends and the children. I pray that they are blessed with long and prosperous lives. I pray that their journey is smooth and filled with love and joy always. Please continue blessing them.

I would like to say a prayer for the people of Nepal.

I pray that those affected by the tragedy stay strong. I pray for you to bless them with peace and strength. My heart goes out to them, for nobody, nobody ever wants nor wish for something like this to happen to anyone at all. It is easy for me to feel lucky, and get on with my life because I am not affected by the tragedy. I cannot imagine how distraughting it feels for those affected by it. Please let me pray for peace for them.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment