Thursday, April 9, 2015

9th April 2015 - Additional

Dear LB & GY,

I'm really not a good person

Please guide me.

I am really thankful for all that I have. I really am. I am asking myself honestly, and I know I am thankful for these blessings. Please guide me to continuously appreciate all the good in my life. Please guide not to be short-sighted. Please guide me not to want more. Please guide me to share, and share kindly and compassionately without expectations. Please, Mr. B. Guide me. Thank You.

I don't understand what I am doing and thinking. This curve ball has thrown me off my feet for a bit. In my head, in my head I know and I know all too well, this is so wrong. Please guide me with the wisdom to not play with fire.

Even as I am writing this, I know I am not taking heed. So, please Mr. B. Guide me.

Guide me and help me be a better person. Where's the sparkly, bright-eyed girl who gets amazed with everything? Please guide me and bless me to be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. Please guide and bless me with strength, wisdom and courage to make the best and rightest decisions and stay true to myself without excuses. Please guide me to stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

Whatever I am hoping for in that wrong, I know it's not real. Rationally, I know it's not real. Please guide me to see the truth.

Thank You.

Eileen


No comments:

Post a Comment