Wednesday, November 23, 2011

24th November 2011 - One Year Anniversary

Dearest LB & GY,

I delayed my prayers today because I didn't want to rush through it. Just thought I'd like to spend some time reflecting on my one-year of praying.

I am searching deep within me.

I can't believe how fast the year had passed. It's been a year already. And I am proud to say that I haven't missed a single day's prayer. I realized that some days, my prayers had been short and curt. But I am pretty sure I still pray sincerely.

I had struggled to keep faith sometimes. It's not always easy. In fact, I feel fragile, and maybe still do a little. I want to believe that everything works out as planned but at the same time, that everything happens for a reason. And you are the force behind it. Is this what it is to keep faith? Sometimes, it is hard, particularly when things doesn't seem to go smoothly or as planned. And it is so easy to lose that faith.

But admittedly, you have shown me that I just need to stay positive. I need to believe that my prayers are always heard and answered. Admittedly too, I need some form of 'notice' if you can call it that... to help spur me along. Not sure if you understand what I am saying. I need some signs, to know that my prayers are answered. Are heard. Especially when I feel despaired and going through my PMS at the same time. Those are the hardest days and moments actually. Or when I thought something good might happen and it doesn't and I don't understand why not. I need your guidance at these times to let me understand it. I do. I do. I pray for your blessings and guidance always.

Dearest LB & GY,

I intend to stay positive and keep faith and make sure my faith is unwavering. I pray for your blessings always for this. For your guidance too. I genuinely want to be a better person, with good thoughts and good deeds always. Please guide me so. I need to be more aware of myself. I need to be more patient, definitely. I need to true.

As I say that, I am sincerely, sincerely grateful to a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I have food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I have so much love and opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful. Really. I am fortunate and I really would like, really, really would like to spend more time helping the less fortunate in any ways possible. But I also want to be able to make this decision rationally and not as some form of escape or trial. As I mentioned, I need to be true. I want to be true. So, please offer me your guidance here. And blessings too. But rest assured, even on less positive days, I am thankful for all these in my life. All the good things in my life. Therefore, I do believe and feel it is time to step up and help others in need. Please guide me here.

I pray everyday, for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need. I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray too that they are happy and everything goes smoothly for all of them. I pray also that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you very much.

I pray everyday, for my husband. I pray that his career continues sailing smoothly and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that he gets that job in BKK and that this is the big break he has been waiting for. I pray that you offer him your blessings and guidance in helping him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. I pray for him to be happy too. I pray also for your guidance in helping me stay positive and keep faith. Thank you very much.

I pray everyday for my businesses. I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the project with M&A to sail smoothly and that everything falls in place perfectly and that it is a huge success. Please guide me and bless me here. I pray too that all the different partners I work with continue working cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you very much.

I pray everyday for the children at Happy Tree. I pray that they are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong and healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray too that you offer them your blessings and may they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you very much.

I pray everyday for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I am too emotional with my work and get worked up immediately without seeing the total picture. I need to change this. I pray for your blessings and guidance for that. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. As I mentioned, I want to be true. True to my thoughts, my feelings and my actions. I want my actions to be good. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith and tenacity always. Thank you very much.

I pray everyday, for the world to become a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate all the time. I wish to meet more kind people in my life who would inspire me too.

Thank you very much.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment