Thursday, November 3, 2011

4th November 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I have to detract from my normal prayers again today although I hope you know that I pray for the same things everyday.

I have questions. I do not know what has come over me. I am trying, really trying to stay positive and look at the positive side of things. But I don't know why I'm still feeling like I am in a funk. What really is getting me down, I don't even know it. I can't put my finger on it. I know I am not happy. Maybe I'm not happy with my work. I feel like I'm lost and I've lost it. I don't have a game plan.

Almost a year ago, I made a switch entirely, almost without difficulty. Yes, there were days that were trying but I think generally, overall, I had maintained a rather positive outlook. So, I cannot understand why now, if I search deep into my heart, it almost seems as faith is seeping away.

I thought I sought solace in saying prayers and having a conversation with you and I have faith that I am heard. Sincerely, let me check again, deep within my heart, yes, I am honestly grateful because I know I am a lucky person. I am. I really am. But therefore, I cannot tell why I am feeling this way. I thought I was made of stronger material. I had no idea I was this fragile and this easily lost. I need help and guidance.

Dearest LB & GY,

Please guide me. Please hold my hands and please grant me the strength to keep charging ahead. Please grant me wisdom and clarity of mind to find my way again. Please help me hold on tight to my faith and keep it unwavering. Please bless me. I want to make decisions based on what is good and not based on a form of escape. Please guide me.

Over and above that, please offer your blessings and guidance to my family, my husband and my friends too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment