Saturday, November 26, 2011

27th November 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, the same date, same day last year, I started doing my Sunday long runs and after a 3 month of so break, I'm adamant to start it again :) Please bless me with a great run today. I am also thankful for a great Thanksgiving dinner yesterday with my husband.

I pray that my husband gets that job in BKK. Please bless us with this new experience of living in BKK. Please offer him your blessings and guidance and let this be the big break he's been waiting for. I promise we'll make good of your blessings. I promise I'll make good of the new experience too. I pray also for the project with M&A to be a huge success and that everything goes smoothly and falls in place perfectly. Thank you for all your blessings.

I continue to be sincerely thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful that all of my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed!

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that everything goes smoothly for them. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that he gets that job in BKK and with your blessings and guidance, this is his big break. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully within this year and that every project under each individual business is planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that the project for M&A is a huge success and that everything goes smoothly and falls in place perfectly as planned. I pray also that all the different partners I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray that the children at Happy Tree are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness always. I pray that they grow up strong and healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray too that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures always. Thank you.

I pray for your continuos guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment