Friday, November 4, 2011

5th November 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm trying to remember how it was for me when I first started praying and I stayed positive and thought positive and had so much faith in my prayers. I always remembered that all I needed to do was ask, pray and I know my prayers are heard and answered. I'm trying to go back to that place. I pray for unwavering faith. I pray to stay positive, be at peace and calm and have unwavering faith. Please guide me. Please bless me. Please give me a sign. Thank you.

I am thankful, I know, I am, sincerely for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for so much love and opportunities in my life and so many great experiences. I have food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for being such a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. I pray too that everything goes smoothly for them. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly and he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities everywhere he looks. I pray that he really really gets that job in Bangkok and with your blessings, he will. Please, LB & GY, please bless him and please guide him. I pray too that you continue blessing and guiding him to find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully. I pray that all projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that the projects for T&A and M&A are huge successes and that everything falls into place perfectly. I know there are some knots currently for M&A's project but with your blessings and guidance, I emerge successful and they have a great and blessed day. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray that the children at the orphanage are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they grow up strong and healthy too and they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay positive, stay focused, be at peace and calm and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment