Tuesday, November 8, 2011

9th November 2011 - 12th November 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I cannot believe I didn't really sleep at all last night. I think I am facing a bit of a wall with the M&A project and well, I think with your blessings, I have gained some clarity into how I should deal and manage this. But now, I need your blessings to find the courage and know with my heart and wits to find the right time to do it. Please bless me with a smooth project for this client.

I also pray that the project for T&A this week is a huge success. I pray for your blessings on myself and my team and I pray for your blessings for the couple to have a great day too. Happy wedding day for them. Thank you.

I am saying my prayers in advance today. As I'll be away for the next few days.

I am thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for the love, opportunities and learning experiences. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful too for being such a blessed and lucky child and thankful and grateful that my prayers are heard and answered always. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my family and friends and all those in need to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that everything goes smoothly for them. I pray too that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray for your blessings in granting him that job in BKK and with your blessings too, he finds renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that every project under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that with your blessings and guidance, I continue making wise decisions. I pray that all the different partners I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally and that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray that the children at the orphanage are surrounded by love joy and happiness always and that they grow up to be strong and healthy, to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray too that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guiance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

I also thank you in advance for yet another successful wedding this week.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment