Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3rd November 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for the amicable closure to the M&L project. It was still a learning experience for me, nevertheless and I thank you for the learnings.

I am sincerely grateful to a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well and I am thankful for all the love, experiences, the good things, all the good things in my life. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I am thankful that all my prayers are heard and answered. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that everything works out smoothly for all of them. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that he gets that job in Bangkok, Vietnam or China and that he is happy. I pray that you offer him your blessings and guidance to help him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. I pray that you offer him your blessings and help him get that big break he deserves. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the project with T&A and M&A to sail smoothly and be huge successes and that everything falls in place perfectly. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards our goals. I pray also that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they always enjoy life's greatest moments and adventures too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decision for all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance too, in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment