Tuesday, October 30, 2012

1st November 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

I wonder what happened to my taxi driver today. I hope he's well because I think he's usually pretty responsible.

Please bless my Por Por's soul and let her be reunited with Kung Kung and may the both of them find eternal peace. Thank you.

Please bless my friends who are in need at the moment with miracles and help them stay strong and positive always. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing my husband and I with this great opportunity here in YG. Please continue blessing and guiding the both of us in this new journey, new adventure and new experience and let us both get the big break that we've been waiting for and let everything go smoothly for the both of us. Thank you.

I am continuously thankful and grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he gets financial growth, career advancements and great opportunities from everywhere that he looks. I pray that with your blessings and guidance, he gets that offer with HTC and it all works out to be the big break that he's been waiting for. I pray for your blessings in this. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and growing successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that my communication and understanding with all my clients are great and smooth always. I pray also that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals and that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray that the children at HT, LF, HH and NM are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they all grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. I pray also for your guidance in helping me in my commitment to help these kids have a better future. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment