Sunday, October 21, 2012

24th October 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

I would like to say my prayer of Thanks again.

Though before that, I think I need some guidance. I am living with perpetual fear of losing my loved ones and I am finding it very difficult to deal with. Some moments, it's ok and at other times, it seems to overwhelm me. Of course, I practise switching channels. But it is almost as if I am living in fear. Please guide me.

I am however Thankful for a great 16 days with my parents. I am sad that they will be leaving this Thursday and whilst I wish that they could extend their stay, it would be rather selfish of me cos they would be rather bored and hot. But nevertheless, thank you for this wonderful memory and experience.

I am thankful that I am such a privileged child. I have abundance in life. I have abundance in love from family, friends, husband. I have abundance of opportunities. I have abundance of great experiences. I have abundance of wealth, food, clothes, shelter. I have comfort and luxury. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. I am very, very thankful for this indeed.

I am thankful for this opportunity for both my husband and I to be here in YG and to be granted the opportunity to experience a new country, new culture, new experience. I will make full use of it. Thank you indeed.

I am thankful that I am in a privileged position to help others who are less privileged than I am. Although I can see that my faith is wavering and I just feel a little lost these days. I am not sure if it's because I am not feeling well or what it could be, but I don't seem to have the mood or heart to do things. It's bad. Please guide me back on to the right path. I need it.

I make a prayer for my Por Por and may she be reunited with my Kung Kung and I pray that both of their souls find eternal peace. Thank you.

Please do provide me with the guidance and the signs and help restore my unwavering faith.

Thank you.

Eileen



 

No comments:

Post a Comment