Wednesday, October 24, 2012

26th October 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I'm feeling quite down since my parents had left for home.
I had a really great time with them so I thank you for that.
I am blessed.

I need to learn about letting go and moving on because it seems as if I live in fear everyday of one day, not being able to see all of my loved ones, one by one.

I am 35 years old and all of them, my entire family, have spoiled me silly and make me feel as if I am 5 years old always.

Please guide me in learning. Please guide me back to the path of unwavering faith.

Please bless my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need and let them be safe, sound and healthy always and let them all live long and prosperous lives. I pray for that. I really do. Please, LB & GY.

Please guide me back to the path of positivity and happiness. My life is great, I know that and I don't really see any reason to wallow in this depressed mode. I can't help thinking about Por Por and then all the what ifs does a number in my head. Please guide me back to the path of staying focused.

I need your guidance and I need your blessings, please.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment