Monday, October 29, 2012

31st October 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Since I am saying my prayers in advanced, I would like to say some special prayers and my prayer of Thanks.

Please bless my Por Por's soul and let her be reunited with Kung Kung and may the both of them find eternal peace. Thank you.

Please continue blessing my family, loved ones and friends with long and prosperous lives and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and happy. Thank you.

Please bless my friends who are in need at the moment with miracles and help them stay strong and positive always.

Please bless my husband and myself in our new journey here in YG and let us both get the big break that we've been waiting for and let everything go smoothly for us. Thank you.

I am thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well.

I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life.

I am thankful for all the love that I am always enveloped in, all the opportunities that come my way and all the great experiences and new experiences I get to learn from.

I am thankful for the abundance of food on my table, the clothes on my back, the roofs over my head and the money in my bank.

I am thankful for your blessings and your guidance and all your reminders for me to lead a good life, to be a good person, to run my life with compassion.

I am thankful for your guidance in helping me restore my faith and helping me stay positive.

I am thankful to be.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment