Friday, October 19, 2012

23rd October 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

As I pray and wait for your guidance in restoring and helping me onto the path of unwavering faith, and since my prayers are a lot in advance, I'd like to say my prayer of Thanks today.

Before that, I pray that my parents have a safe, memorable and enjoyable trip to NSB and hopefully, they are able to extend their stay in YG too.

I pray that my Por Por's soul is reunited with Kung Kung and may the both of them have eternal peace.

I guess, I am thankful in a way for the opportunity to have known my Por Por and in fact, had the opportunity to know the love of 4 grandparents. I am lucky in that manner. And that I do have a very good bond with all of them. Thank you for that.

I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life. I have money, I have food, I have clothes. I am blessed. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the love in this world that I am constantly enveloped in. I am thankful and blessed to know the love of my family, my entire family and all my loved ones. I've been doted over and I am truly blessed indeed. Very lucky child. Thank you.

I am thankful for the opportunities and experiences that I've had the chance to go through and learn. I am thankful for all of it, for the learnings. I am grateful. Thank you.

I am thankful to be alive today, of course. I am, if I asked myself sincerely, search deep in my heart, I am thankful for this life. For leading a blessed life indeed.

I am thankful.

Eileen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment