Tuesday, November 23, 2010

24th November 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I haven't done this in a long time. But I'm going to try. I've been told that there are many ways in which one can say her prayers. I'm going to do this the best way I know how - that is to write. And I promise even if my prayers were repeated, I will never do a "copy & paste" thing.

I'm really not sure how this works. But, to what I understand, I'll just say what comes to heart.

Today, I pray for the souls of those who have perished in the Cambodian stampede. I hope they will find peace. I pray for the survivors. I hope they will find strength.

I pray too, for the safety of everyone I love - my Grandmas, my Mom, my Dad, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. On this note, I would like to say Thank You - for having kept all of us safe thus far. I am in gratitude of your blessings.

For myself, I pray for your guidance and your blessings - for me to be a useful human being and for me to face the challenges that I am facing at work. I feel I am at a very bad place now with my work. So please guide me and please let it all be smooth-flowing for me.

I am still thankful for all the love I have in my life right now.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment