Saturday, November 27, 2010

27th November 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I think I am having my PMS today - and as such, get irritated rather easily. I should seriously learn to keep my emotions in check!

As always, I pray for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and healthy. If anyone were to be harmed or hurt - I would rather it be me.

I pray for peace and strength for the victims and survivors of the Cambodian tragedy. I pray that they would be able to rebuild their lives stronger and better.

I pray for my husband and my brother to have smooth working journey - whatever their job / work requires of them. Please don't let there be too many things in their way.

I pray for you to please guide me in making the right decisions for my businesses. I pray for a smooth workflow too and with opportunities for me to overcome the challenges I face.

Lord Buddha and Guan Yin, I pray for your guidance, as I want to be a useful person in this world. I pray for you to bless me with peace and calm and positivity.

Thank you very very much.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment