Wednesday, November 24, 2010

25th November 2010

Dear LB & GY,

It's me again. I was meant to do this first thing when I start my computer. But old habits are sometimes hard to change. I started my emails first and then Facebooked and then...... ok, no excuses. I am sorry.

Today, I would like to pray for the peace and strength of those who were affected by the Cambodian stampede tragedy. I pray that they will find their own peace somehow.

I pray too, for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they stay safe and sound and in good health. Please, please, Lord Buddha and Guan Yin, please keep them safe.

I pray for everything to go smoothly at the workfront for my husband and also for myself. I pray for there to be a guiding light as to what I should do with my businesses.

I pray for your guidance to be a useful person to the world. I want to be a useful person to the world.

I pray for you to guide me on the path to be more patient as a person.

I also would like to say THANK YOU - for having kept my family and loved ones safe from harm's way all these while. I truly appreciate this.

Thank You.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment