Thursday, November 25, 2010

26th November 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I forgot again. My emails seemed to take no. 1 spot over saying my prayers first - despite there being a note on my laptop as a reminder. I will try to be mindful.

I am thankful for the love and blessings I have received so far in my life. I know sometimes life is challenging - but I am thankful that I am luckier than millions of other people in this world. I had a great childhood, I've got great parents, grandparents and I knew the love of a family - despite all our differences and ups and downs. For that, I am lucky.

Today, I pray once again for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please protect them and keep them safe from any harm or hurt. I would rather be the one to be harmed and / or hurt in place of them.

Dear Lord Buddha and Guan Yin, I forgot about the lady who drowned and subsequently passed away. Please pray for her soul to find peace. I regret that I haven't been nicer to her. But I honestly did not wish for her to be harmed or hurt.

I pray for your guidance to help me be a good person. To be kinder, to be more understanding and to be more patient in life and everything that I do. I do not wish to be a bad person. Or a useless person.

I pray for your blessing in ensuring that my work is smooth and I will be given an opportunity to pull through these challenging times. I am not a greedy person. I want to be able to make enough money to live in a modest manner, have money to treat my parents and my family to some of the things they had to sacrifice in order to raise me and also have more money left to help the poor and unfortunate people. I do wish to have a lot of money so that buying KFC for the children at the orphanage isn't something I need to think twice about.

Thank you for listening to my prayers. And Thank You for your blessings.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment