Sunday, November 28, 2010

29th November 2010

Dear LB & GY,

My in-laws have left. I need to be less anal as a person. Ok, I need to learn to be less anal as a person.
But nevertheless, I still hoped they have enjoyed themselves. I think it is not so much as having fun, but seeing their son and spending some time with him too - so in that aspect, I hope they have had fun.

I thought to be more specific with my prayers today. And I shouldn't generalize too much, yes?

As always, I start with my prayers for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please bless them and keep them safe from harm's and hurt's way.

I pray too, once again for the souls of those who perished in the Cambodian stampede tragedy. I pray that their relatives would be able to identify them and send them off in the way they feel would give them their own peace of mind. For the survivors, I pray that they find strength.

I pray for me to be given the opportunity to do wedding plans and decorations for the local Cambodian market and that this part of the business will take off. I pray that Nagaworld would sign for us to be wedding partners very soon and I promise I will work very hard to ensure success for this if given the chance.

I pray for my husband to have a smooth working flow with every project that he is responsible for and he will have little trouble or set-backs standing before him.

Thank you for keeping me surrounded by a lot of love all these while. I still truly appreciate that very much.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment