Monday, November 29, 2010

30th November 2010

Dear LB & GY,

My mood is not-so-good. I try. I've so many things to be thankful for which means I shouldn't be feeling this way!

Today, I pray once again, for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they be safe from all harm and hurt. Please do keep them safe and sound!

Thank you for your blessings in keeping them safe so far. I truly appreciate that and I pray that they will always be safe.

I pray for me to catch a break this week on the business front. I do not wish to sit idly but I pray for your guidance as to where and how I should go about looking for this window of opportunity. Please let me find it.

I pray that my husband's workflow would be smooth and there will be no glitches for him in the work and career front.

I also pray for the world to find peace and strength in their undertakings.

Thank you Lord Buddha and Guan Yin for listening to my prayers.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment