Saturday, November 27, 2010

28th November 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I may not be a good person, but I'm not a bad person either. That's what I think. Today, while running, I actually thought about the fact that the tragedy will be a dampener on the Diamond Island weddings and it could be used as an opportunity for Nagaworld and I was wondering if I should suggest it to Naga. Does this make me a bad person?

I pray for the souls of those who were lost in the tragedy. May they find peace. I pray for the survivors - may they find strength. From the bottom of my heart, I don't think they deserve it. But I am not judge or jury, I think.

I pray too, as always for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please, please keep them safe and out of harm or hurt's way. If it were to happen, let it be me.

I pray for your guidance in helping me become a better person with only good thoughts. I will try to keep myself in check as well. But please guide me. I pray for you to help ensure that it will be a smooth journey for my husband and myself in both our careers and businesses. I really need a break to overcome the financial challenges I am facing now. I won't be greedy.

As always, I am thankful, still, for being where I am today - alive and well with a lot of love surrounding me.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment