Thursday, September 6, 2012

10th September 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

I am again, doing my prayers in advanced. I have a separate prayer for another friend's son who is also diagnosed with ASD. Please bless him with miracles too. As with my other friend's son and all those in need.

Now, for my prayer of Thanks.

I am sincerely Thankful and Grateful for so many things in my life. Mostly that I am so privileged. I have never gone a day where I am hungry, loveless and poor or have had to sleep on the streets. That itself is an absolute privilege and blessings. I am thankful for that. I wish to help (OMG - see, right there, the thought that I pray for others and I'd get something good in return just popped into my head again!! Why? Why does it happen? Does it mean I am no less sincere in wanting to help others??) . As I was saying, I wish to help others who are less privileged.

I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. Not many people get a chance to do so. All the opportunities, the new experiences. I am blessed indeed. And of course, all the love that I have. I am truly blessed. Please continue guiding me and let me share all these wisely and abundantly.

I am thankful for both the big things in my life and the small things. And I think it had been great joy and comfort to learn how to be happy with even the simplest of things. I had a really enlightening journey since I started praying and changing my attitude. Please continue blessing me, guiding me and reminding me to stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I endeavour to rule my life with kindness. To run my life with compassion. I am learning and I will learn harder.

Thank you for your blessings and guidance.

Eileen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment