Wednesday, September 5, 2012

7th September 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

I am very happy that I have fast internet at home now. Yay! Thank you thank you!
I am still not sure about the umm.... non-stop prayers by the monks here over the loudspeakers. I find myself having to stop the negative feelings and will myself to be patient and zen about it. Which is .... I'm not sure. It's ..... not good? Please guide me.

I also have one question - I am not sure why, whenever I wish for something well for someone else, the first thought that comes to my mind afterwards is that I'd be rewarded for it. I don't think, I really don't think that is what my intentions are when I wish someone well. To expect great returns. But I have no idea why that pops into my head. I mean, I do honestly think when I wish or pray for someone, I do so sincerely. Please guide me.

Seeing as this is my advanced prayers, I'd like to do my prayer of thanks again.

For starters, I'd like to say Thank You for a wonderful celebration on my 35th Birthday. It was simply put - awesome and I was genuinely happy. Thank you for the blessings.

Of course, I'm thankful for the job that I've been blessed with in CM and now with EC. Please continue guiding me and blessing me and let everything go smoothly for me. Thank you.

I am certainly thankful for all the love I have which envelopes me and surrounds me. I am privileged to know and to feel these love. From my family, my husband, my loved ones, my friends. Even from strangers, for their kindness towards me. I am blessed indeed. Thank you for that. Please continue blessing, guiding and reminding me to always, always rule with kindness and compassion. Thank you.

I am very thankful for sure, for all the food I get to eat, the clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. For this, I am so priveleged for the abundances in my life. Please bless me and guide me as I wish to share these abundances with those who are less privileged than I. Thank you.

I am very thankful for the opportunities and experiences that come my way where I get to learn from and hopefully, with your blessings and guidance, to share and to inspire. Thank you.

Thank you for always letting me meet kind people. I am sure that is one of the reminders to always rule my life with kindness and compassion. (or run my life).

Thank you for a life that has been wonderful. I am so blessed indeed.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment