Friday, September 14, 2012

17th September 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

It seems like I am doing my prayers in advanced again. And as such, I'd like to do my prayer of Thanks.

Thank you for blessing me with yet another consultancy job. Please bless me and guide me and let this be a smooth and great journey for me, in terms of experience and learning. Please guide me to stay level-headed at all times too. I want to do a good job for the people I've committed with. Especially to WW who had offered me something with nothing.

Thank you for blessing me with so much love from my family, my loved ones and my friends. From their love, I gain strength and I am thankful. So blessed. So thankful. So happy. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing me with a wonderful husband. I feel melancholic, maybe because I see he is working rather hard and not gaining grounds perhaps. But please continue shining your guiding light upon him and bless him with the big break that he's been waiting for. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing me with so many great experiences and opportunities. Amongst which is the opportunity to help others who are less privileged than I. Please guide me and let me stay true and committed to my cause as well. Please remind me to rule and run my life with compassion always. Thank you.

Thank you for the big things in my life, for blessing me with a wonderful, wholesome and fulfilled life. Thank you for all the small things in my life - nail polish is small, but I get to use them if I wish. :) Stuff like that, you know. I am blessed. Truly blessed. Most of all, Thank You for the choices I am greeted with all the time. Please guide me in making the best and rightest decisions for myself, my loved ones. Thank you.

I am just thankful for a privileged life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. Very thankful indeed.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment