Tuesday, September 11, 2012

13th September 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Since this is a prayer in advanced, I'd like to do my prayer of Thanks and I think a few more things too.

I really want to help the kids that FCM had mentioned to me about at the other orphanages. Please bless me and guide me in this endeavour. I am thankful that I lead a very, very privileged life and I would really like to use that privilege to help others. I am thankful for this - for the very fact that I can help and I have the power to help. Please bless me and guide me and allow me to stay true to myself.

I am thankful for so much love in my life. I am really lucky and blessed. I know that. Please continue blessing and guiding me and let me lead a life and run my life with love, kindness and compassion too. Sometimes, I know, I need to be reminded. Remind me, bless me and guide me please.

I am thankful for all the opportunities and great experiences in which I get to learn from. Please bless me and guide me and let me be able to share and help through these learnings, these experiences. Again, please bless me and guide me and remind me and allow me to stay true to myself.

I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am really blessed with abundances in my life. Please guide me and bless me and help me share these abundances with those who need. Please allow me again, room to stay true to myself and my endeavours.

I am just thankful everyday for the life that I lead, for both the big things and little things that I have in my life. Please, please do guide me and bless me and let me, help me be a better person, a good person. If at times, I need reminders, please help me with them too.

I am thankful. I really am. I cannot say how thankful I am for a life that has treated me and all my loved ones very well. I am a lucky and blessed child indeed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment