Wednesday, September 19, 2012

21st September 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

This is the first time I'm doing this on my new toy. Since its a prayer in advanced, I'd make it brief.

Of course as usual, I'm thankful. Thankful for a life that has been blessed with abundances and privileges. The small and the big. Thankful that all my family and loved ones are blessed with a life that has and will continue treating them well. Thankful for so much love in my life. I am very blessed and lucky. I know that. Thank you.

Please do continue blessing all of them and please bless them with good health and safety and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Thank you.

Please also bless all the poor children with joy, love and kindness in their lives. Do bless me and guide me in my endeavours to help these kids have a better future and a better life. Thank you.

For the last couple of days, I've been rather annoyed by a new client or co-worker on the EC team. I'm not sure if I'm being overly sensitive or defensive, but I'm getting all sorts of negative vibes from her. Even just over the email. Please bless me and guide me and help me gain clarity and wisdom in dealing with this issue. I pray for patience and compassion. Thank you. I mean,I really do not wish to have ill-thoughts. And I really think its just work. Please guide me. Thank you. I know you have blessed me by giving me this great opportunity and I do not wish to throw it away in the name of arrogance or impatience. Please, please do bless me and guide me and help see me through. Thank you.

Today is a brand new day, much like everyday is.

Thank you for all your blessings, not just for me and my loved ones, but for everyone in this world who are in need too.

Thank you again.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment