Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I find myself keeping check of my thoughts. Is it not good if I have bad thoughts even if I don't say it out loud? Hmmm.....

Today, I start with my prayers for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe and sound and please keep them away from the path of hurt and / or harm.

Today also, I pray that Sofitel and Nagaworld will come back to me with good news on the wedding partnerships that we have been discussing and proposing thus far - hopefully, they will come back to me soon so that I may begin working very hard on it.

I pray for my husband's work to be smooth-flowing for him and there will be no glitches or road-blocks along the way for him. I truly appreciate that he is a wonderful, wonderful husband. I don't think I could ask for more (though I sometimes do).

I pray for the world to find peace in their hours of darkness and I pray for them to find strength in their hours of despair.

Thank you Lord Buddha and Guan Yin for having surrounded me with love all these while.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment