Friday, June 10, 2011

11th June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I had a really good day yesterday. I was feeling good. I had good meetings and then I had a good dinner date and it was all very enjoyable. I am blessed for a day like this and I know there are many, many more to look forward to. Thank you!

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and purse. I am thankful for all the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is a blast. I am blessed in many ways and I am also thankful for all my prayers being answered.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always surrounded by joy and happiness and that they experience all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that all the projects he manages are great successes. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month and that he be recognized for his talents, creativity, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - SP, JFT, LFC, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that all the different projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that SP launches successfully into the market and I pray also that TWP wins the projects for M&TS and H&S. I also pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and supporting one another unconditionally and that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they all grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to always make the rightest and best decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay calm, be at peace, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you for always answering my prayers and blessing me.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday, spreading love and joy throughout. Thank you.

I pray that the customs issue resolves itself in the most amicable and convenient way.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment