Monday, June 6, 2011

7th June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

First of all, I would like to say thank you. I am truly grateful for a successful event. I am grateful that my prayers as always have been answered and I am loved and blessed. The event went as well as it could. I prayed on Friday morning, I know you heard me. I was lost, down and off-focused. But like a miracle, after the prayers, I had such clarity. Thank you for the wisdom, for the faith for everything. I now pray for a smooth-sailing solution to the customs issue that still needs to be sorted out.

I am thankful - I have so much love from my family, my friends, my husband. I am lucky indeed. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head and also the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life has been good to me and I am thankful for that too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I pray once again, as always, for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray for them to always be happy and experience all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to be smooth-sailing and that he finds financial rewards and career advancement within this month. I pray too that all his projects sail smoothly and that he be recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - NS, MR, TWP, SP, JFT and LFC to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that all individual projects under each business is planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that after the successful event, business is further boosted - not just for my businesses, but for those who were involved in the Sofitel event too. I also pray that we win the project with M&TS and H&S and we shall confirm more. I pray that SP launches successfully and I pray also that the issues with LFC will be resolved amicably. I pray also for all the partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together as a team to achieve our goals and that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I do pray that the customs issue will be resolved soonest possible and as amicably as it possibly can. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by joy, happiness and lots of love and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, experiencing all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, keep calm, stay positive, be at peace and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. Thank you.

I do pray again - that the customs issue will be resolved smoothly and amicably.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment