Tuesday, June 14, 2011

15th June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Well, today, I had not that bad a training. I wish I could resume to my super-fit level 3 months back. I felt I was at my peak then. I wish to go back to then! But nevertheless, I am thankful for a good day of training.

I am also thankful for a life that has treated me well and I am thankful for your blessings and all my prayers being answered. I am thankful too for the food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed and I am lucky and blessed in many ways.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be happy, healthy, safe and sound and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I have a special prayer for my friend Nick's mother. I pray that she be as comfortable and at peace and I pray that she is happy and surrounded by love. I pray too for the family to be strong and stay strong by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray that all the campaigns which he manages are successful and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray for the successful launch of SP and I pray also that we win the projects for H&S and M&TS and that all businesses continue drawing more of such nice clienteles to us. I pray also for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally and I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, feels good, does good always and one who gains wisdom everyday in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray too for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. Thank you.

I pray that the customs issue solve itself in the most amicable and most convenient way.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment