Thursday, June 16, 2011

17th June - 19th June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I've just lost it today. I woke up with a cold and running nose and cough and feeling tired and I'm thinking I have one more week to race day. It just never ends. From the fall to the cough to the rib pain to the knee pain to the fever and now the flu. I don't get it. Is this some kind of sign? What is it? I'm truly sorry, but I feel extreme frustration. I do not know what this is about. I know I've been pushing hard with my training. But it's because I have a race to get to. Is this a sign not to race? I don't know. I really don't know. Don't we put in efforts to achieve what we want to achieve?

I'm truly sorry again. I'm just extremely frustrated. I'm not at peace and calm, I know. Which is not good.
I'm not in the right frame of mind. I sneeze and there's a sharp pain on my ribs. It's painful. I'm in pain. I'm in frustration.

I pray for the next couple of days too.

I pray for all good things for myself and my family and all my friends and loved ones.
I pray for a speedy recovery and a good race.

I pray for your guidance and blessings. Everyday.

I apologize for my behaviour today.

I pray for everything to go smoothly.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment