Monday, June 13, 2011

14th June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today was an abysmal disappointment in my training. I'm beginning to feel like achieving Top 10 in the Bali race is most likely out of the question. I will still try to gun for it and with your blessings, I will do well.

I am however still thankful for a life that has treated me well. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband and I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful also for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from and I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed and I am a blessed and lucky child.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live a long and prosperous life. I pray that they are always happy and experience all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I have a special prayer for Nick's mother - I pray that she be as comfortable as possible and I pray that she is happy. I pray for the family to stay strong and be by her side strongly too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray too that all the projects which he oversees are successfully executed and that he be recognized for his creativity, talents, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, JFT, SP, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray for the successful launch of SP this coming month and I pray also that we win the project for M&TS and H&S and that all businesses continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us. I pray also for all the different partners that I work with continue to work cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray for your guidance and blessings too in helping me gain wisdom to make the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours and I also pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused, stay calm, be at peace, stay positive and keep the faith that all my prayers are always answered. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. Thank you.

I pray for the customs issue to be resolved amicably and in the most convenient way possible.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment