Sunday, June 19, 2011

20th June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I know that my not-so-fit condition and probably my PMS is no excuse for my misbehaviour on the road this morning. I shouldn't have. It was definitely rather bad of me. I really need to learn to keep everything in check!

I know my prayers are always answered and I know I have your blessings and guidance always. I am thankful for that. I am also thankful for the wonderful weekend with my family, spending time with my Dad, Mom and my brother too. That was really very nice. I am thankful as always, for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful also for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way and I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful too for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extende - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray too that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to be smooth-sailing for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray that all the projects he manages are successful and that he is recognized for his talents, creativity, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I have a special prayer for Nick's mother - I pray for her to be well, to be comfortable and to be happy amongst her loved ones and I pray that she stays strong and I pray too that the family stays strong by her side. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, TWP, NS, MR, LFC - to flourish financially within this year and that all projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that SP launch is hugely successful and that we continue making and impact in KL. I pray that we win the projects for H&S and M&L and that all the businesses continue to draw such nice clienteles to us. I pray also that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally and I pray too that all of us reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain wisdom and maturity in making the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours. I pray too for your complete guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment