Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2nd June 2011 - 6th June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am going to do advanced prayers once again in view of playing host to my partners the next few days. I have to apologize yesterday. I was really very frustrated about my email problem and I tried to stay positive about it and not let it affect me, but obviously, I lost focus and I nearly went into negative mode.
But you are still blessing me and guiding me. I know. Thank you.

I am thankful, always thankful, for a life that has been good to me and everything good in my life - food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head, money in my bank accounts and my purse, lots of love from my family, husband and friends, endless opportunities, life's greatest moments and experiences, healthy body, mind and soul - I am really thankful for all these and I know life is great indeed.

I pray always for the safety, health and well-being of my family - both immediate and extended and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray for them to always be happy and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray that all his projects and campaigns sail smoothly and that he is recognized for his talents, creativity, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses to flourish financially and grow successfully. I thank you in advance for a successful fair with Sofitel that further boosts businesses for all involved. I pray that all individual projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that SP launch is successful and becomes the next big thing to hit KL. I also pray for LFC launch to be a success story but you will first guide me to make the correct decision on this. I also pray that all the partners that I work with continue working cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally to achieve the big picture goals. I pray too that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they enjoy life's greatest moments and adventures and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, keep calm, be at peace, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. Thank you.

I do really pray for a perfect wedding fair this weekend and that everyone pitch in unconditionally to make this a huge success.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment