Tuesday, June 21, 2011

22nd June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today is my last train for the week before the race. I pray that you will bless me during the race and I will do well. Thank you in advance for that.

I know you have always given me your blessings and you have always answered my prayers too. I am thankful for that and thankful for a life that has treated me well. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for all the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed and I know that. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mother to be comfortable and happy and I pray for her to stay strong and I pray too for her family to stay strong by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray that all the projects he manages are great successes and that he is recognized for his creativity, talents, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, TWP, NS, MR, LFC - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray too that we win the project for M&L and H&S and that all businesses continue drawing such nice clienteles to us. I pray for SP launch to be a huge success and SP continues growing successfully. I also pray for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together as a team and that we support one another unconditionally. I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours and I pray that you will bless and guide me in staying focus, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment