Saturday, June 11, 2011

12th June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I apologize for I haven't washed my face and all. And today, I'd like to keep my prayers simple too.
I know I am thankful for everything good in my life and I am also always thankful that my prayers are answered and I am blessed and lucky.

For my family - both immediate and extended - I pray that they are always happy, well, healthy, safe and that they all live long and prosperous lives and enjoy all of life's greatest pleasures. Thank you.

For my husband and myself - I pray that we both catch a big break in our lives and we use that to help others and to continue living life successfully and we can both achieve our dreams and goals.

For the children at the orphanage - I pray that they are always well and happy, surrounded by love and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

For myself - I pray for your continuous guidance and blessing in helping me become a better person, for helping me gain wisdom, for helping me stay focused, positive and keep the faith.

For the world - I pray for it to be a better place everyday and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you for all of the above. I am blessed and lucky.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment