Monday, June 20, 2011

21st June 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I have to say I'm feeling much better. I pray for your blessings during my race in Bali. Tomorrow, I finish my last training before I rest for the race. Hopefully, the sea is calm during the race!

I know life has been good to me and I know you have been giving me all your blessings and answering all my prayers. I am grateful. I am also thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts. I am also thankful for the love that keeps surrounding me from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed and I am a lucky and blessed child.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mother - to be happy, healthy and comfortable and I pray that she stays strong and I pray that the family stays strong by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his creativity, skills, talents and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses - SP, JFT, LFC, MR, NS, TWP - flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that SP launch is a huge success and I pray too that we win the project for M&L and H&S. I pray also that all the different partners I work with continue to work cohesively together as a team and that we support one another unconditionally. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be happy, safe and sound and surrounded by love and joy. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, experiencing all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours and I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment