Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10th August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Since I am making my prayers in advanced again, I'd like to do my Prayers of Thanks for this post.

I am Thankful that you are shining your blessings for the children always and you are now blessing us with connectivity via email. I am very happy to hear that.

I am Thankful that you are always blessing me and guiding me and reminding me that all it takes in life is a little kindness. I learn everyday.

I am Thankful that you are constantly surrounding me with love, with so much love from family, friends, loved ones, strangers even. I will remember to always give love.

I am Thankful that you are always blessing my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need and keeping the safe, sound and healthy and live long and prosperous lives. I will forever cherish them.

I am Thankful for the food I have everywhere, whenever I want to, need to, the clothes I have on my back, old and new, the roofs over my head. I am truly blessed and privileged and I will remember this always.

I am Thankful for your guidance, in helping me become a better person, to keep a calm mind, to live through the noise when not too long ago, I would go crazy over it. I am thankful for the ability to remain at peace. I will strive to continue learning.

I am Thankful for the blessings you have showered both my husband and I with the experience here in Yangon and your continuous blessings in granting us opportunities at new experiences and new adventures. I will cherish these and learn and share with all my heart.

If I were to make a list of everything that I am thankful for, it will fill a lot of space, I know that. So many, so many, so many great things in my life and that of my loved ones and friends that I am thankful for.

Thank you for all your reminders and forever touching my life in brilliant ways. I am so blessed.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment