Wednesday, August 29, 2012

1st September 2012 - 2nd September 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, actually, this week the internet has been rather patchy. But.... I can't believe how patient I have been with it. I guess, maybe it's because I can use the internet at the office. That's alright by me.

I just checked my email a little. I'm excited. I hope the EC job comes through for me. I pray for your blessings and guidance.

Whilst I am doing my prayers in advanced, today marks the last day of my 34 years. I get the feeling that I haven't really achieved much and I shall persevere to keep trying. With your blessings and guidance, I hope I achieve my dreams. I don't think making it "big" or getting that big break is all about money. Although, it helps. But I think what I really want is to make some significant changes to other people's lives. I mean that in a good way. As in,.... helping others. I don't think I've done that. I'm not even close. And I want to do that. Whether is through my business, my work or my voluntary work or all of the above. I pray for your blessings and guidance here.

I am thankful for so many great abundances in my life. For a family - both immediate and extended, who loves me unconditionally. I pray that you always keep them safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. I am lucky. I am lucky too and blessed to have loved ones and friends who loves me, who supports me, and I pray for them too. For them to always be happy and for things to go smoothly for all of them. They all, they all mean so much to me.

I am thankful also for the opportunities and experiences that you keep sending my way. I promise to make good use of them all. To learn, to share and to grow. To help as well. Thank you for letting me meet other kind-hearted people. I hope that with bigger efforts, we can all make a good difference in this world. I think I have come to a stage where I don't care so much for the credit of my work - unless it is work-work. Even then, I should learn not to care for the credit actually. I should be at a place where I am secured and confident with myself. I pray for your guidance here. In any case, I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in my path to help underprivileged people. I really hope to be able to fulfill this "difference" that I set out to make in their lives.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in everything that I do. If I need reminder to run my life with compassion and kindness, I hope you will show it to me. If I need some signs because I am at a forked road, I pray that you will guide me through it and give me clarity and wisdom in making the best decision. I really think above all, I need to be compassionate and patient. I do, I do. I know that. And I strive to do so.

If I were to have one wish for my birthday, I will ..... need to think about it. I will think about it long and hard and I will let you know deep down, what I really wish for. I just hope that if I do come back with the answer, it'll be something that is true in my heart, and I won't be judged for it.

Thank you for all your blessings and guidance. I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance always.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment