Tuesday, August 21, 2012

24th August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I am feeling a little doubtful about my abilities on creative and design work. I mean, who am I to judget what is good and what isn't when I don't even have that skill as my base? Oh no.

But as with what I prayed for yesterday, I still hope that you will provide some signs and guidance of the questions I had asked from yesterday. Hmm... sometimes, I still cannot tell if something or someone is a 'sign' or a message. I really need to try harder.

But as with always - I am thankful. I would like to say my prayer of Thanks.

I am thankful for so much love that surrounds me always. Thankful for knowing the love of a family so unique. Thankful for all that love. Really. Thankful for the love from a husband - who is dotting and loving and caring. So blessed.

I am thankful for every single privilege in my life - from physical to mental to the food on my table, in my fridge, the roofs over my head, clothes I get to wear, activities I get to do and many more. Again - very bless to have such great abundances and I do strive to help those who are not so privileged.

I am thankful for all the experiences and the opportunities. To learn, to share, to experience, to venture, the adventure, the journey. I am blessed with them all and it makes me a richer person.

I am thankful for meeting kind people ..... always, all the time. This is great and it really uplifts my spirit.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment