Thursday, August 30, 2012

31st August 2012 - Additional

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm doing a special additional prayer today  :)

Remember about that wish we spoke about. Well, I think if I had one wish in the world, I would wish that my family - both immediate and extended, are always, always safe sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. The wish is really for them all to outlive me. :)

It is a rather selfish wish, I think and as much as I want to save the world, I am not sure I am quite there yet. I mean, I am a normal human being, I think. The wish is selfish because...... my family and loved ones are important to me. And I don't want to go through the heartbreak of missing them........

So after much thought - that is my wish.

Is that a selfish wish?

In any case, I am thankful and blessed to have the love and care of all my family and loved ones. I hope to share my love with many, many others who need some in this world.

Thank You.

Eileen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment