Sunday, August 5, 2012

8th August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

While waiting, and while I have internet access, I just thought I'd do my advanced prayers for Wednesday as well.

I am feeling a little emotional lately, and I think it's just my PMS.

In any case, I'd like to do my prayer of Thanks today. For the blessings, for the love, for everything in my life.

Thank you for showering me with so much great abundances in my life and blessing me with a privileged life.

Thank you for blessing me with a family that is so great and I have so much, so much, so much love in my life.

Thank you for all the food on my table, in my house, in my pantry. They're more than I can eat, I know. I should learn about moderation. I should really strive for this.

Thank you for all the love, great opportunities and great experiences that you have showered in my life. Thank you for the learning, growing experience. Thank you for guiding me through it all. Everything is a learning process.

Thank you for always showing me all the kind people of the world and letting them touch my life in one way or another. I am blessed by these beautiful experiences.

Thank you for blessing my husband and my family and for granting us with a life that has treated all of us so well. I am once again truly blessed by that.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to show kindness to others who are less privileged than I am. Please continue blessing and guiding me on this path. I wish to share to what I have with the world and help them. As much as I can.

Thank you for your signs, your reminders. I continue looking out for them all the time. Please continue blessing me and guiding me and reminding me that it only takes a little kindness everyday.

Above all, Thank You, really, I am sincerely grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. Thank you for the blessings and guidance always. Thank you that my prayers are always heard and answered.

Please continue guiding me and blessing me.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment