Wednesday, August 1, 2012

3rd August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

I just realized that I left out my prayers for the 3rd August. I should've known something like this was bound to happen. Haha.

I'll keep this short, really. I just want to say Thank You.

Thank You for giving me a chance at starting a new chapter of my life here in YG and giving me the opportunity to experience all these new things.

Thank You for a family that is so great and Thank You for all the love I have in my life, that I am constantly wrapped in, enveloped in. I could not ask for more. I love my family and they love me. I am blessed to experience this.

Thank You for a husband who is kind, patient and understanding. Again, I could not ask for more. I know I do sometimes, but that's just me being an idiot. I know that I love him a lot, very much and I am blessed once again for having his love for me.

Thank You for the reminders and the signs everyday of who I am, of how lucky and blessed I am and that I should always, always do good, think good and feel good.

Thank You for your guidance in helping me make wise choices and decisions, although sometimes, I am still not so confident if I have made the right choices or decisions. But I believe you will guide me, one way or another.

Thank You for the opportunities you keep showering my way and Thank You for giving me the clarity to grab these opportunities when they are presented to me. Again, I am blessed, for with the opportunities, I learn, I gain experiences. And I hope to share.

Thank You for surrounding me with kind-hearted people and good people in my life. I am blessed again to meet these people and get acquainted with them.

I am blessed. I am lucky. I have food, I have clothes, I have a roof over my head. I can shop, I can eat whatever I like, I can exercise, I can train, I can see, I can feel, I can touch, I can pretty much do whatever I want. I am so blessed. I want to use this blessings to help others. And I Thank You for your guidance.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment