Monday, August 13, 2012

15th August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

As this is advanced prayers, I would like to say my prayer of Thanks once again.

Sometimes, I cannot believe how lucky and blessed I am to lead such a privileged life.
I strive to help those who need and I pray for your guidance and blessings in this area.

I am thankful always, for being surrounded by so much love. I am blessed indeed. I am a lucky, lucky child. I will give more love to the world.

I am thankful as always for there always being food for me, clothes for me and roofs over my head. I strive to not waste and provide for others as well.

I am thankful for all the opportunities, the experiences that come my way. I cherish them and I strive not to waste them and also to provide opportunities for others. I need to find a way.

I am thankful for all the good things in my life. I know, I can't tell how much I am grateful for being so privileged. And I do not use this term loosely. I am privileged indeed. I know sometimes, I get greedy, and I want more. And I need to remind myself that - I have no need for more. And I know sometimes, you remind me. For that I am thankful. Thankful for your guidance always.

Please do continue sending me signs and reminders. But I strive on my part to be a better person overall.

Thank you for a life that is great.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment