Thursday, August 23, 2012

27th August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Tomorrow, marks our 3rd year wedding anniversary and I hope to go to the pagoda with my husband to say our prayer of thanks.

And seeing that this is my prayer in advanced, I'd also like to say my prayer of thanks - more significantly for the ocassions that we will be celebrating.

I am thankful to have been blessed with such a good man as my husband. I don't know where to begin, but I am very very lucky. Very blessed indeed. I am thankful that we have each other and I pray that our relationship will only grow and blossom throughout the years as we grow old together, hand in hand.

I pray for his health, his safety, his well-being and I hope he gets the big break that he's been waiting for and he achieves all of his dreams. With your blessings and guidance of course.

I pray for strength and unwavering faith in all that we have to face together and as individuals and I pray that our love and bond continues growing from strength to strength everyday.

Aside from that, I pray also for my family - both immediate and extended, my loveds ones, my friends and all those in need. I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures and I pray that everything goes smoothly for them, for them to be happy always.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I also say Thank You in advanced for a nice little celebration to mark the ocassion tomorrow. There should be nothing I want more than to spend a nice day with my husband :) Everyday is a nice day, but I hope tomorrow can be just that much more special.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment