Wednesday, August 8, 2012

13th August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Looks like I am very advanced in my prayers. As such, I'd keep this a little shorter than usual.

I think if I search deep inside me, I want to pray first of all - for my family. Please keep them safe, sound and healthy and please bless them all with long and prosperous lives. Actually, for my family and loved ones. I am blessed with so much love from my family and loved ones. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you.

I would also like to pray for my husband and myself in our lives here in Myanmar. Please bless us and guide us and let this new experience, new journey and new adventure be smooth and fruitful for the both of us. I am thankful for the opportunities and I am thankful in advanced for the abundances to come. Thank you.

I would like to pray for all the children that I am acquainted with, for the underprivileged, for those less privileged. Please let joy, love and happiness always shine in their lives. Thank you.

There are many things that I am thankful for in my life. I cannot count my blessings enough. I am greatly privileged to lead such a life of great abundances and I am so thankful for that. I wish to help more people. I know I can. Please guide me and bless me. Thank you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for always listening to my prayers and for always answering them.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment