Tuesday, August 14, 2012

17th August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Since I am doing my prayers in advanced again, I will be doing my prayer of Thanks for Friday.

Actually, sometimes I think I am just thankful for the same things everyday. But I think also that saying my prayer of Thanks help remind me of how blessed and privileged my life is.

I do miss the children at Happy Tree a lot. I never thought that I would. And I have no idea when I will get to see them again or if they would remember me.......  I pray for them. I pray for them to be well, to be happy, to be good. Thank you for blessing my life and letting me meet these kids and sharing a bit of me with them.

Thank you for the opportunities, the experiences, the learnings that I get to have everyday. I am so blessed to have the experiences.

Thank you most of all for the love. This I've come to realized is my most blessed gift. I have love always surrounding me and I am really lucky! So much love in my life. I pray for your guidance to help me share more love, more kindness and more compassion.

I am thankful for all the food I get to choose to eat, the clothes I get to choose to wear, and the roofs over my head. I am so blessed, and I am so lucky. I pray to share more with those who need.

Thank you for always guiding me, for all your blessings for me, my family and all my loved ones and friends. Very grateful for this indeed. I do pray for your continuous guidance and blessings for all of us and to remind me with signs or guide me with signs in my life.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment