Tuesday, August 28, 2012

31st August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Since I am doing my prayers in advanced again, I'd like to do my prayer of Thanks.

I will turn 35 (well on the date above, I am 35 :)) this year and I think, I think I've come a long way in practising to be a better person, to try to keep my mind as calm as possible and let not little things ripple that lake. It is still rather difficult sometimes, but in a lot of cases, I have learnt to hold my thought - at least to myself !

I am most thankful for my family and my husband. For all their love, their care. I am so blessed.

I am also very thankful for the privileges that are in abundance in my life. I know I am truly, truly blessed here and life has been good and kind to me. Not just me, but to my loved ones as well. Very thankful for that indeed.

Definitely very thankful for the opportunities and experiences that I've been given. For without, I realize, I would never learn nor grow as a person. Very thankful yet again.

I am thankful for your blessings and guidance in my life. Thankful for my faith and my spirit.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Eileen  

No comments:

Post a Comment