Sunday, August 26, 2012

29th August 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

I am praying in advanced as usual. :)

And therefore, I am going to say my prayer of thanks.
I will be turning 35 this coming Friday.
In all its significance, I have to say, I am honestly very blessed to be where I am at today. I am happy. I think so, yes. I am. I can't find a single complain, really. I  think I've come a long way since my 2010 debacle.

I am thankful and so blessed to have a great family and that I am always surrounded by love from all of them. I think one thing I need to work on is being petty. I do think I am consciously trying not to be. But sometimes, being petty is the first thought that comes to mind! That's not good and I will work on it :)

I am thankful for all the food, so much so much, in abundance that I have that I can choose from, that I get to eat, that I serve. It's indulgent, I know. I should stop being greedy.

I am thankful for the clothes, the roofs over my head, the material comforts that I have. I am a priveleged kid. I am blessed. I want to, so want to help others.

I do over and above all, aside from being thankful, I would love to seek your guidance, in helping me to help others. Please offer me your blessings and your guidance in this area, and let me meet more other kind-hearted souls in which we can share a love and joy to help others. To help those who are less privileged to achieve all that they can.

Please do continue guiding me and blessing me........... to be as good a person as I can. I want to be.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment